Monday, 10 September 2018

Hello everyone my name is Kevin Omari and i picked media because I done it for GCSES and I really enjoyed it. In general, media is fun because you get to make films and make posters on photoshop. The films are very enjoyable to make as you can use IMovie to help develop your film. For example, when you make your film you add more camera shots and improvements to it. Another reason I chose Media I choose Media is because you are able to do editing with other people in your group.


I enjoy playing football and I support Arsenal FC. In general I like to watch football and watch youtube.  My hobbies are: listening to music, playing games, social media, cooking, reading and dancing. In my spare time, i like to play on the Playstation 4. My favourite foods are Jellof Rice with salad and chicken, curry goat, jerk chicken and rice. My favourite fast food place is KFC but I don't mind having Pizza Hut. My family originated from Ghana but living in England with me right now.
These are some of my favourite songs

No comments:

Post a Comment